The food part:
- Recipes, recipes, recipes – lots of tasty dishes that are low in calories can be found here.
- Figure out your food’s calories with this calculator.
- Eating out? Prepare yourself for healthy restaurant meals.
- Holidays and parties can be challenging. Here’s how to get through one of the first big party days in the new year, the Super Bowl.
- How many calories are burned by different kinds of exercise? Find out here.
- No January (or February) excuses! Suggestions for cold weather exercise.
- Lack of $$ is also no excuse – here’s something I penned about that.
- Even if you’re a desk-sitter at work, you can get in some exercise.
- No time? No problem!
- Other ideas to encourage yourself to work out.
- Excellent tips on maintaining your motivation.
- Want to know your body mass index (BMI)? You can calculate that here.
- Or your ideal body weight? Go here.
- Greatest problem ever – what to wear while you’re losing weight.
Here’s to a happy and healthy 2015!